On August 20th, 2013, the Never Council announced that the game would close on September 19th, 2013 (this was scheduled for two of Disney's other MMORPGs, Pirates Online and Toontown). Before September 19th, all accounts can log in for free unlimited access until the closing. Rumors about the game's re-opening have spread around but none have been confirmed yet.
Create a Fairy
Prior to November 10, 2011 you could create up to three fairies or sparrow men. Now only members whom created a fairy as a member before the date of this change can have three fairies per account. There is a minimal amount of hairstyles that you can start with, but you can get more later as you collect ingredients. You can also choose one of these talents for your fairy or sparrow man Tinker, Water, Garden, Light and Animal. Choose your talent wisely, because you will have related skills and you never can change them again.
In the world
Newly created fairies arrive in a meadow known as Dewdrop Vale in Pixie Hollow, on their "arrival day". In Pixie Hollow, the seasons coexist by four explorable realms known as the Winter Woods, Spring Valley, Summer Glade, and the Autumn Forest. In the middle of them all, there is the realm called the Pixie Dust Tree. Each area consists of several meadows with the Pixie Dust Tree having two meadows, the Fairy Coliseum and Havendish Square.
There are mini-games scattered all around Pixie Hollow's meadows. While all players could play levels Easy, Medium, Hard, and Royal, a membership was required to "Play All" (playing all the levels in chronological order). There were also multiplayer games that can be played at parties (exception of Animal Derby) and ingredient rewards that change each season.
- Animal Derby
- Butterfly Painter
- Bubble Bounce
- Crazy Cakes
- Gem Juggle
- Harvest Hustle
- Fairy Fireworks
- Firefly Light-Up
- First Flight
- Petal Pick-Up
- Pinecone Pop
- Seed Sorter
- Snowflake Sweep
- Snowy Lullaby
- Sunbeam Bend
- Tinker Toss
- Two for Tea
- Vidia's Daily Spin
- Water Web
Events were where players of Pixies Hollow could celebrate mainland-like holidays with their friends. Some events also featured special collections for purchase released in shops, free special items, and seasonal badges.
Since the locks of membership/diamonds have raised, events have become less useful to people who do not pay a membership. For example, free players could not visit the ballroom, therefore could not get the special gift that is granted inside. Free players also have locks on most badges, such as member only quests.
Events and their dates:
- Art Month (January)
- Sweet Week (First Week of February)
- Fairy Friendship Festival (February after Sweet Week)
- Spring Preparation Quest (Early March)
- Spring Disaster (March before Spring)
- Spring Celebration (Rest of March)
- Silly Days (Depends on the year, corresponded with Spring Celebration in 2013)
- Mermaid Party (April 2013, corresponded with Silly Days in previous years)
- Never Dove Egg Hunt (April)
- Animal Mother's Day (May)
- Garden Tea Party (June before Summer)
- Camp Pixie Dust (Summertime)
- Great Games (Spring 2009 and Summer 2010)
- Summer Splash Party (August)
- End of Summer Sparkler (Early September)
- Changing of the Leaves (September before Autumn)
- Autumn Equinox (Rest of September)
- Animal Masquerade (October)
- Fairy Feast (November)
- Great Winter Light Up (December before Winter)
- Winter Wonderland Party (Rest of December)
- Movie Event (around the time a new Tinker Bell movie is released, different every year)
MeadowsMeadows were places in Pixie Hollow that you could fly with your fairy in, gather, complete quests, and access shops or games. The meadows include:
- Havendish Stream
- Fairy Coliseum
- Cherryblossom Heights
- Neverberry Thicket
- Springtime Orchard
- Treetop Bend
- Dewdrop Vale
- Sunflower Gully
- Neverfruit Grove
- Palm Tree Cove
- Acorn Summit
- Maple Tree Hill
- Cottonpuff Field
- Pumpkin Patch
- Snowcap Glade
- Evergreen Overlook
- Chilly Falls
- Mermaid Grotto
- Frosted Forest
- Ice Palace
The Never Council was a group of fairies that were made by the creators of the game. They consist of:
Policies and Rules
Code of conduct:
As the game is meant for children to also enjoy, there are four simple rules you must obey when playing. These consist of:
- Always be kind and respect other fairies. The Never Council does not tolerate any swearing, cheating, bullying, begging for virtual gifts or any kind of mean or inappropriate behavior. Any Fairy who does not follow these rules while playing will be dealt with appropriately.
- Never reveal any of your real world personal information. The best way to make sure you stay safe online is to NEVER share your real name, phone number, home address, e-mail, social networking site information, or pictures of yourself with ANYONE. Also never exchange account information such as your member name or password with anyone under any circumstances.
- Chat nicely with other fairies. The Never Council will not permit talk about drugs, sex, race, or topics that may disturb other fairies. Any fairy who does not respect the peace of Pixie Hollow will be asked to leave the game.
- No cheating. Any use of third party programs is not allowed. Fairies who use any third party programs while playing risk being permanently banned from the game.
- For more info please read their FAQs.